Work For Us
Do you have a passion for aviation and recruitment?
Are you sales hungry and an experienced recruiter?
If you would like to join the friendly team at Line Up Aviation then please send your CV to Info@luap.com with the subject of “Your name”- Recruitment Consultant.
Line Up Aviation is a fast growing international company that has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace professionals all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants. Micro-management does not feature, we prefer having highly motivated, proactive team members who care passionately about our clients and candidates and become high billers! We are now searching for experienced recruiters to join our expanding team in Horsham West Sussex.
Job title: Recruitment Consultant
Location: Horsham, West Sussex.
Salary: Competitive plus generous commission and bonus scheme
Job type: Permanent, full-time
Shifts: 9.00am- 5.30 pm Monday- Friday
To be the focal point for the management of relations between the company and its Clients
To respond to Client needs by providing suitably qualified candidates for Permanent and Contract vacancies
Seek to develop new business opportunities, either with existing Clients or by prospecting new potential Clients
Duties and responsibilities:
- To process enquiries from Clients, obtaining as much information as possible with regards to the vacancy, entering their requirements on the company database, and prioritising tasks on the basis of the company`s ability to respond and the potential sales margin to be gained
- To compile a comprehensive Job Description based on Client data
- To find suitably qualified candidates within the timescales defined by the enquiry
- To respond to the enquiry within defined timescale, following the enquiry through to the successful placement or otherwise of a candidate
- Where suitable candidates cannot be sourced from internal means the Recruitment Consultant may seek approval from the FD to advertise in an appropriate external media
- To negotiate the Prices, Terms and Conditions of the placement within the company’s Standard Terms of Business. Should the Client require Prices, Terms and conditions outside such guidelines then specific authorization must be sought.
To provide weekly and monthly reports of activity to include
- New enquiries
- Enquiries in progress
- Closed enquiries
- Interviews obtained
- Successful placements
- Income from placements
- To establish and execute a regular program of visits to Clients or potential new Clients
- To represent Line Up by participating in industry Shows, Exhibitions and Conferences
- Establish annual sales targets and forecasts
- To be familiar with, and work in accordance with, all company procedures and manuals
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be requested by company management from time to time
Criteria for performance evaluation:
- Ability to meet or exceed sales targets
- Quality of the relationship with the Client
- Quality of the relationship between the Recruitment Consultant and their colleagues
- Number of new business opportunities identified and exploited
Ideal Candidates Profile
- Ability to work well under pressure, self-motivated and proactive
- Previous Aviation Recruitment experience is preferred but not essential
- Confident in cold calling businesses to build your own desk at Line Up Aviation
- Confident in meeting clients face to face for meetings.
To apply for this position please send your CV along with a cover letter to Info@luap.com