Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client, a prestigious VVIP operation based in the Middle East, we are recruiting for several Aircraft Mechanics to join on a permanent basis. As the Aircraft Mechanic you will be responsible and accountable to carry out all maintenance activities as directed on the fleet ensuring the highest compliance and without compromise as instructed, guided, and trained by management and relevant manuals to optimize serviceability of the aircrafts.
Role: Aircraft Mechanic
Location: Middle East
- Carry out maintenance activities, within the limits of his/her knowledge and experience in accordance with the department approved GMM procedures and GACA regulations under the guidance and support of the Senior Aircraft Engineers.
- Complete all paperwork in conjunction with the maintenance tasks performed for the assigned aircraft in an accurate and timely manner. Ensuring the company AMOS system is correctly updated to indicate the full and status of the aircraft.
- Being an employee of such an esteemed operation, requires the upmost confidentiality, as such any person participating on a mission requirement cannot disclose any such confidential information, to any other person outside of the company.
- Validates all work performed is in accordance with approved data and within the scope of their capability and as per the company safety and quality procedures.
- Implement and enforce Security, Safety, Compliance and Quality policies contained in the manuals and as applicable to their work activates/ department.
- Ensure their staff received and maintained the qualification necessary to perform their duties relevant including but not limited to the performance of security, safety, and regulatory compliance.
Desired Experience & Education
- Minimum 3 years of experience as an Aircraft Mechanic in either Airframe/Engine/Avionic/Cabin, preferably on Boeing Aircraft B747/B757/B777/B787
- Detailed understanding of planning and operational principles surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- Good knowledge and understanding of problem-solving tools.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
- Must Obtain (if no previous) sufficient training as a key user of company MIS. (AMOS).
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
Production Test Engineer
A320 Structural Mechanic
Structural Mechanic A320
Systems Performance Engineer
Head of Office of Airworthiness (HOA)
Head of Independent System Monitoring (HISM)