Building Services Engineer (Mobile)
Leeds, West Yorkshire
Maintenance and Engineering
£19.23 - £20.10 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition
Share this job
Seeking a mobile Building Services Engineer, responsible for a prestigious client’s offices in Newcastle, Bradford and Leeds. Contract role.
The successful applicant would work with the existing team to ensure the buildings in all three locations receive the required service to ensure the customer is able to provide a comfortable environment for their staff and customers.
The role will support day-to-day operations throughout the day (between 08:00 & 16:45hrs Mon-Fri) and will be responsible for general PPM and reactive tasks as well as the management of sub-contracted works.
Main responsibilities of the Building Services Engineer:
- Undertaking PPM completion to agreed SLA’s
- Providing a reactive service to deal with issues
- Undertaking minor project works
- Management of sub-contractors for service and project works
- Undertaking water treatment tasks in accordance with the ACOP
- Updating CAFM system
- Maintaining Plant/Plant areas to a high standard
Ideal candidate profile:
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good level of customer focus / customer service
- Basic computer skills (Word, Excel etc.)
- A responsive, “can-do” attitude: – pro-active & self-motivated with energy and commitment
- In depth knowledge of building services with the ability to fault find and resolve problems
- City & Guilds Electrical Engineering
- IEE 17th/18th Edition trained
- H&S Awareness
- Accuracy, sound judgment, and good prioritisation skills
- Be punctual and have a proven sickness and time-keeping record
- 40 hours per week
- Location – Newcastle, Bradford and Leeds
- Pay Rate – £19.23 p/h – £20.19 p/h PAYE (depending on experience)
- This role is to cover sites in Newcastle, Leeds and Bradford with travel expenses being covered. Therefore the candidate must have a clean UK driver license.
- Company car provided.
- This role requires the candidate to pass a drug screen prior to commencement of contract
- Potential Temp to Perm conversion for the right candidate
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer