Cleanroom Quality Inspector
£28.00 - £30.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Cleanroom Quality Inspector
to join my client on an initial 12 -month contract. As the Cleanroom Quality Inspector you will ensure conformity of production and test operations within the Cleanroom in accordance with Plans, Processes and Procedures for Space Equipment production, to approved quality standards in particular ECSS-Q-ST-70-08, 28 & 38.
Role: Cleanroom Quality Inspector
Pay: £30.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Promote quality first mind-set through Production operations aimed at prevention of non-quality in the cleanroom.
- Monitor and drive world class workmanship standards and clean room practices / processes
- Perform design and integrity verification inspections on Flight Hardware and Test set-up in accordance with company inspection criteria in addition to ECSS-Q-ST-70-08, 28 & 38 to ensure that the build complies with established design and quality rules.
- Identify and record non-conformities and investigate with manufacturing engineering, PA, M&P / Process Owner
- Support Root cause analysis of non-quality events with Project Quality to prevent further occurrence
- Perform internal audits on cleanroom activities as directed by Equipment Quality group
- Complete QVP verifications as directed by Equipment Quality Assurance group
- Support specific operational tasks such as critical move, Ready for Test process activities and flight packing
- Promote Health and Safety and 5S culture in cleanroom. Monitor operators & visitors in line with policy
- Ensure work environment in cleanroom is compliant with Health & Safety policy and any risks are mitigated.
- Perform documentation checks, paperwork completion and approval of reworks as required.
- Control and maintenance of quarantined Equipment
- Review and verify the certification of Production and Test staff participating in the various process activities, through the skills matrix and certification procedures.
- Need to have certification to ECSS Q 70 08/28/38 for inspection (inspection of surface mount components)
- IPC 610 Certification
· Shift work maybe required on occasion
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Specialist Electrical Technician
Repair Stress Engineer
Stores and Logistics Officer
Production Test Engineer
Logistics Import Executive
Jigs & Tooling Project Manager
Production Test Engineer