Customer Service Executive
Up to £24000.00 per annum
Share this job
On behalf of our client near Esher, Surrey, Line Up Aviation are seeking applicants for a permanent Customer Service Executive opportunity ()Office based).
This is a brand new role due to an increase in workload.
The successful candidate will deliver an outstanding service to the assigned customer portfolio at every stage of the order.
Main responsibilities of the Customer Service Executive :
· Daily management of the assigned customers’ orderbook, cooperating with the Sales team by monitoring orders and by verifying deliveries, according to the targets assigned by the Customer Service Leader.
· Build a sustainable relationship with the customer, providing all the necessary information about both the product and the orders/contracts, including possible updates, but also offer the proper support and ensuring resolution to customers’ complaints.
· Proactively handle customers ‘complaints by communicating with the Customer Service Leader and other departments’ staff (Quality & Compliance, Finance, Operations, etc.)
· Ensure daily communication with the Sales team so that the commercial strategy between Sales and Customer Service is aligned.
· Providing support to the Sales team in terms of loading data into SAP when released by Customer Care UK Team Leader.
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite, Excel in particular
· Proficiency in SAP
· GCSE education including Maths and English or equivalent. Further education would be advantageous
· Previous experience in an office based customer service & administration role
· Strong communication and people skills
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Proactivity and Multi-tasking abilities
· Team worker, working towards a common goal
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken
· A second language would be beneficial but not essential
- Salary c. £24,000 dependent on experience
- Hybrid working available (3 days in the office, 2 days at home)
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.”Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
HR Transformation & Digital Project Manager
Supply Chain Specialist (Aviation)
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Project Manager
Supply Team Administrator
Aviation Industry Lawyer – Competition Law
IT Senior Buyer