Electrical Maintenance Operator
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £23.49 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Electrical Maintenance Operator to join them on a 6-12 month contract. As the Electrical Maintenance Operator you will be valued member of the Manufacturing function and you will be tasked to carry out fault diagnose and repair bespoke cabling to drawing specifications.
Role: Electrical Maintenance Operator
Pay: £23.49 rising to £25.39 Via Umbrella
Contract: 6-12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security clearance required.
- Fault finding and subsequent repair of cable assemblies.
- Carry out surface mount repair on CCAs.
- Maintain and repair test/measuring equipment to component level.
- PAT testing across the manufacturing site.
- Interrogate drawings during fault finding activities.
- Safety systems testing of Test & Measuring equipment in line with documented procedures.
- Provide Technical support to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract.
- Maintain excellent workspace husbandry disciplines.
- Maintain a high degree of tool control and FOD practices.
- Assist with maintenance of manufacturing aids as and when required.
- Formal technical engineering/ craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- Formal further education certificate to ONC or equivalent.
- City & Guilds in Electrical Studies Parts 2 & 3 desirable.
- IPC 620 & Dynamic Cabling certified/ trained preferred.
- Possess experience in electrical wiring and assembly.
- Previous experience in the aerospace or defence industry would be desirable.
- Manual handling training.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer