Gatwick, West Sussex
£26000 - £29000 per annum
Share this job
I am recruiting an Expeditor for my supply chain client near Gatwick, West Sussex.
Expediting experience is NOT required! All training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very well-established and successful global company, who would be keen to see applications from candidates who can demonstrate the following attributes:
** Willing to learn * proactive * problem solver * uses initiative * professional * enthusiastic * attention to detail * able to prioritise * confident in performing admin & using the telephone * positive attitude * motivated **
Does this sound like you? If so, please read on!
The successful Expeditor candidate will ensure timely supply of components from suppliers and to clients, as well as oversee the status of component repairs, proactively keeping all parties up to date.
Salary: £26,000 – £29,000 per year.
Main Expeditor responsibilities:
* Monitor repair order status throughout the repair loop, maintain systems with latest status data, delay explanations and other relevant supplier information.
* Improve turn around times, meeting and exceeding internal and customer KPIs.
Enforce customer and employer contract terms
* Proactively managing expedites by calling and working closely with suppliers and providing regular and accurate feedback.
* Support resolution to all aspects of supplier interaction.
* Develop positive and strong supplier relationships
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- All the above attributes in my opening statement!
- Demonstrate a desire to succeed and develop a career to support succession planning
- Be a confident and clear communicator at various levels
- Effective in time management and prioritisation
- Be analytical, creative and demonstrate strong problem solving skills
- Be a strong team player and customer focused
- Adaptable to change and works well under pressure
- Salary: £26,000-£29,000 DOE
- Monday to Friday, 40 hours per week
- This role will be 100% office base
- Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
- Attractive benefits package including Private Medical & Dental Insurance, Enhanced Pension Scheme, Life Assurance cover, Annual VDU eye tests
- Training and development opportunities
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
HR Business Partner
PBH Account Manager
Component Inventory Specialist
Field Service Representative – Aeronautical Training Devices
Director of Component Reliability and Engineering