Field Service Representative – Aeronautical Training Devices
La Spezia (province)
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a world leader in airplanes design and construction and is looking for a Customer Service Representative.
Mandatory background request: Aeronautical Training Devices (flight simulators).
Role: Field Service Representative
Pay: to be defined on the basis of experience
Location: luni (SP)
Contract: 1 year renewable
The FSR directly interfacing the Customer after the delivery of the product. He/She is the initial point of contact for any operative issue, answering Customer’s questions and providing technical assistance.
At any Customer request, the CSR initiates and/or implements corrective actions as
needed, in a timely manner, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of Customer satisfaction is achieved and maintained. He/She is responsible to monitor and coordinate the support internal activities so they are rightly addressed, acting as a liaison figure among the SLSS hubs
CSR specific duties may vary according to the different type of contract/service provided to the Customer, anyway the key responsibilities al listed hereinafter.
- Ensure the Customer/End User satisfaction over the Support Service is achieved and maintained.
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of the Customer reports (issues) and requests through the organization internal mainframe systems (e.g. Support Web-Portal).
- Schedule ‘On-site’ maintenance visit at Customer premises, whether can be aimed to monitor the system status or to carry out maintenance operations by the related maintenance team.
- Schedule and hold periodic meetings with the Customer (involving proper stakeholders in order to gather feedback on the provided services and products and to assure the Customer needs are fulfilled.
- Evaluate the priority of important and urgent tasks.
- Review and monitor the Customer and Service requirements for the support solutions.
- Provide Training Courses and Rollout sessions to Customer personnel (e.g. instructor pilots, technicians) to properly operate and maintain the system after the handover.
- Identify any risk that could impact the training device operation and/or the customer management.
- Participate and provide expertise to improve the design development of new products, to increase the reliability and maintainability to better meet the Customer needs and expectations.
- Language proficiency (English and Italian): C1 or higher
- Classroom management: To hold training courses for operators and technicians
- Aeronautical proficiency: To work within the aeronautical field and liaise with pilots
- Knowledge of Training Device: To understand and troubleshoot the issues root causes and to provide training (Operation and Maintenance) to the end users
- Knowledge of helicopter flight logics and dynamics: To understand what the expected behaviour should be. To assess Customer issues and complaints
- Knowledge of SLSS Processes: To be aware of roles, tasks and procedures in order to ensure appropriate workflows
- Risk evaluation: To carry out appropriate actions for mitigation the risks
- Monitoring: To engage and maintain constant awareness of specific programs/activities
- Problem Solving
- Customer orientation
- Team work
- Stress Management
- Active Listening
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Technical Services Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer -787
Flight Mechanics Specialist
B1 Licensed Engineer – A320 NEO
B1 Licensed Engineer
B2 Licensed Engineer
B1 or B2 Licensed Engineer – Shift Lead
B1.3 on AB412 Base Maintenance