Fuel Systems Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£41.58 - £55.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Fuel Systems Engineer on a 13-month contract. The role will entail engineering activities associated with continued airworthiness and product development. Successful candidates need to have a background in aerospace engineering with a good knowledge of the associated regulations, system design principals, thermodynamics, and verification & validation.
Role: Fuel Systems Engineer
Pay: £55.00 per hour Umbrella, £41.58 per hour PAYE
Location: Filton – 60% onsite, flexible on needs of business
Contract: 13-months, 35 hours per week
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS+ Clearance
- Equipment qualification – Support the review of new Equipment Design Evolution Sheets from supplier, Specification updates and qualification of equipment due to scope creep of requirements in service.
- Production Support – Support queries from the various production lines on items such as test failures, torques to be used and improvement projects.
- Development modifications support – Work on providing inputs to modifications required for the development of the system including engineer variant changes, performance changes and changes related to equipment updates.
- Problem investigation support – This can include work on Major In Service Problems, Request For Works and Safety Related Items that support in service occurrences.
Skills / experience required:
- Aerospace experience needed.
- Fluid mechanical and control indication would be desired.
- Systems engineer with fluids specialism.
- Experience of design process, PDRs & CDRs
- Engaging with suppliers – desirable.
- Autonomy and Someone who can come in and work on the work package hand in hand and able to pick things up and run with them.
- Someone who is present on site. Proactive.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer