General Plastics Operator
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£18.00 - £20.82 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a General Plastics Operator to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a General Plastics operator, you will be responsible for carrying out of manufacturing and self-certification tasks within the deployed business, in accordance with product certification procedures, defined workmanship standards, allocated budgets and timescales to meet project objectives.
Role: General Plastics Operator
Pay: £20.82 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday (Hybrid is an option at business discretion 3 days onsite and 2 days WFH)
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Carry out detailed standard assembly / manufacturing activities, undertaking all work to requisite procedures, quality standards, safety requirements and timescales.
- Contribute to the efficient movement of work and information in the manufacturing area.
- Adhere in all activities to agreed standards and behaviours.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements.
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
As a general operator you maybe tasked to work across a number of departments these might include:
- PEC Assembly
- Plastics Department
- Manufacturing Control/ Stores
- Plastics experience
- Dexterity for fine work.
- Read and interpret layouts.
- Follow instructions.
- Willing to work flexible shift patterns.
- Attention to detail.
- Work on own with minimal supervision.
- PC literate
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”