Health & Safety and Facilities Manager
Share this job
I am looking for a Health & Safety and Facilities Manager to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. As the Health & Safety and Facilities Manager you will develop, monitor, and implement the organization’s H&S and Facilities policy; to ensure the organization is compliant with H&S legislation; and to reduce or prevent hazards, dangers, and accidents across the group.
Role: Health & Safety and Facilities Manager
- Provide recommendations to the Managing Director regarding Health & Safety and the Company Health & Safety Policy.
- Manage and Control the Safety Management System
- Lead in-house training with managers and employees about health and safety issues and risks
- Record incidents and accidents and produce statistics for managers.
- Carry out risk assessments across both sites and consider how risks could be reduced
- Conduct frequent safety inspections and checks.
- Understand the importance of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Co-ordinate the monthly Health and Safety meeting
- Manage emergency procedures
- Keep up to date with new legislation and maintain a working knowledge of all Health and Safety Executive (HSE) legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry
- Ensure buildings meet health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation
- Multi-site facility management
- Maintaining the facility and overseeing the daily administrative operations
- Project manage, supervise, and coordinate the work of contractors
- creating and maintaining budgets for maintenance, repairs and contracts
- Lead by example. instil a positive health and safety culture
- Any other duties applicable to the role and requested by line manager
Education and Experience:
- A Recognised Engineering apprenticeship or BSc Engineering
- Previous Heath and Safety management experience.
- IBOSH / NEBOSH
- Risk Assessments
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Specialist Electrical Technician
Repair Stress Engineer
Stores and Logistics Officer
Production Test Engineer
Logistics Import Executive
Jigs & Tooling Project Manager
Production Test Engineer