Helicopter Experimental Mechanic
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is currently developing a new-generation single-turbine helicopter, delivering high performance and offering the largest cabin in its class.
It is looking for:
Role: Helicopter Experimental Mechanic
Location: mollis – Switzerland
Contract: Contractor, until december 2024, renewable.
Objectives of Position
- Routinely inspecting aircraft to declare safe of flight after each operation.
- Diagnosing of faults with aircraft and repair them in accordance of best practice and design documentation.
- Carrying out any necessary troubleshooting/repairs of mechanical systems or parts replacing based on RMM or design documentation.
- Perform acceptance test procedure of mechanical systems based on design documentation.
- Carrying out any necessary maintenance on aircraft mechanical system based on RMM or design documentation.
- Ensuring that the aircraft meets all safety regulations.
- Keeping records of all work carried out on specific aircraft.
- Able to perform heavy mechanical reconfiguration of aircraft.
- Operate efficiently to conclude all on-site installation, repair, and maintenance (preventive and corrective) and test activities.
- Guarantee that the work progress accurately follows the agenda and meet the safety requirements.
- Properly compile technical data pertaining to changes and improvements.
- Properly Compile work orders for the tasks assigned.
- Operate equipment in a safely manner and use proper technical publication.
- Be active part of the Prototype Maintenance Organization, contributing to the execution of it activities (troubleshooting, installation, repair, maintenance and testing).
- Support company personnel in the interpretation of technical data to resolve deficiencies, and the subsequent development and implementation of action plans to execute these requirements.
- Interact with all other departments in a collaborative and effective manner. This may include communications ranging from daily verbal and email communication, in addition to the development of written processes and procedures.
- Practical skills for repairing and maintaining equipment.
- Being able to use a computer terminal or hand-held device may be beneficial for this job.
- Good knowledge of Part 21J/G and PART-M regulations.
- Knowledge of Aviation Airworthiness and Operational regulations.
- High flexibility and ability to easily acclimate to modified schedules and shifts.
- Self-driven attitude.
- Team player
- Attitude to share important information with colleagues.
- Min. 7 years working experience in aerospace company in part 21 or part 145 as mechanic.
- Proven experience as helicopter mechanic technician is mandatory.
- Experience in entry into service of new aircraft is an asset.
- Previous experience as helicopters Prototype Maintenance and experimental environment is an advantage.
- Licence B1-3 is an advantage.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer