Integrated Planning Manager
£30.00 - £32.54 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for an Integrated Planning Manager to join on them on a contract until the end of December 2023. As an Integrated Planning Manager , you will be responsible for the successful implementation of projects to deliver prototype aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), and payloads as well as customer demonstrations and Zephyr services.
Zephyr is the record breaking state-of-the-art solar powered ultra-light weight High Altitude Pseudo Satellite (HAPS) developed by Airbus Defence and Space for use in both commercial and military applications.
Reporting to the Head of PMO, this exciting opportunity is to enable the successful coordination of all project planning activities needed to deliver Zephyr Projects.
Role: Integrated Planning Manager
Pay: £32.54 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Farnborough (On site)
Contract: Until December 2023
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: Basic
* Support the Zephyr project managers and work package leads with the setup and management of integrated project schedules and the resource loading of schedule plans
* Preparation of fully resourced and costed work package descriptions
* Identification and tracking of critical paths and tracking progress versus planning
* Implement schedule changes via the change process
* Manage schedule contingency
* Propose changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement opportunities
* Agreement and monitoring of project milestones for tracking including KPI for milestones achievement with Head of PMO.
* Performs milestones tracking in terms of milestones achievement and shifts
* Planning and tracking of Maturity Gates, and other domain milestones e.g. EVM, Cost of non-quality
* The maintenance of coherent integrated project plans and tracking of delivery milestones.
Occasional travel to other UK and overseas to support deployments to US or Australia (2 – 3 weeks).
* Track record of successful delivery of PMO activities for technical and commercially complex projects.
* Competent in MS Office and project planning tools e.g. Unified Planner, MS Project, P6
* Data analysis and assessment
* Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence subordinates, peers, superiors and partners.
* Strong communication skills, being able to providing regular and detailed written and verbal reports and presentations to stakeholders.
* Strong co-ordination and management skills, ability to motivate others.
* Demonstrable ability to operate strategically, identify and embrace new technology and changes whilst controlling project scope.
Education & Training
Essential – Qualified to degree level, or equivalent working experience.
Desirable – Holding a recognised PM accreditation
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”