Landing Gear Stress Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£42 - £45 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Landing Gear Stress Engineer to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Landing Gear Stress Engineer, you will be interfacing with other Engineers, and other parts of the business such as Customer Support and Procurement and vendors. You will need to have stress and structural experience within aviation and landing gear experience.
Role: Landing Gear Stress Engineer
Pay: Up to £45 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6 months
Location: Filton – hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
- Involvement in and leading in-service structural analysis topics.
- Ensuring that the delivery of each activity meets safety and technical needs with robust adherence to system processes and leading the development of the system to meet the product needs.
- Ensuring adherence to budget and schedule for each activity; managing and mitigating risks / opportunities and communicating in a timely manner.
- Proactively problem-solving issues and ensuring the maturity of the product is maintained.
- Contribute to the positive working environment.
- Act as a strong team player.
- Contribute to the delivery of shared team goals.
- Participate in cross sharing of lessons learned.
- Contribute to the technical development of the team.
- You will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills with fluency in both verbal and written English.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER JUNIOR – HUMS
B1 Licensed Engineers
B2 Licensed Engineers
Process Performance Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician