Licenced Aircraft Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Licenced Aircraft Engineer to join them on a permanent basis. As the Licenced Engineer, you will be providing a CRS signature when appropriate to release an aircraft to service after either defect rectification or scheduled maintenance.
Role: Licenced Engineer
Location: Amesbury, Wiltshire
Hours: The role is predominantly Monday – Friday day shift. When the occasional weekend work is needed, other days off during the week will be arranged or the option of overtime is available.
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
Clearance required: The successful candidate must be able to achieve BPSS/SC security clearance level for this role
What you’ll be doing:
- Supervising engineering and Flight Line activity on Company aircraft and associated equipment in conformity with authorised schedules, technical publications and instructions
- Ensuring highest standards of maintenance are maintained, undertaking scheduled and corrective maintenance of the Aircraft fleet to ensure airworthiness is maintained to meet customer requirements on a daily basis
- Undertake or supervise as directed, the investigation, diagnosis and rectification of defects and submission of reports as required complete “all” documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- EASA/CAA Part 66, B1.2 license – Can be working towards licence and will consider other heavier licences
- Driving Licence.
- Right to live and work in the UK without restrictions
- Specific technical knowledge.
- Sound understanding of partnering and alliance between customer and contract.
- Ability to demonstrate practical and theoretical standards required.
- Composite Materials Experience.
- Knowledge of MOD Engineering procedures/documentation desirable
- Knowledge on propeller aircraft desirable
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer