Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£20.67 - £22.91 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
to join my client on an initial 6- 12-month contract. As the Manufacturing Test Development Engineer, you will be part of the ddevelopment of manufacturing test packages and solutions, with particular focus on flying probe (in-circuit testing) for circuit card assemblies.
Role: Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Pay: £20.67 -£22.91 per hour PAYE
Contract: 12 hour shifts either Sun – Tuesday or Wednesday – Friday , 6 -12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required
- Creation of flying probe test packages for flying probe (in-circuit testing) of component and net-level defects on circuit card assemblies. Development activities to include:
- Creation of flying probe test programs from circuit card assembly data pack
- Debug of flying probe test package to establish suitable test method and limits
- Creation of manufacturing test documentation, including test specifications, proving reports, and compliance matrices
- Publishing test documentation using company Product-Lifecycle Management tool
- Provide technical support on flying probe and in-circuit testing to production test engineers and manufacturing. Support activities to include:
- Assessing production issues with test programs raised via problem reports
- Action change management to test programs using change notices
- Act as point of technical knowledge on in-circuit testing issues that arise in a production environment
- Undertake test coverage analysis of circuit card designs to establish a test strategy and make Design-for-Testability recommendations to product design engineers
- HNC/HND (Electronics) Level of Qualifications or equivalent.
- Experience in electronics manufacture and test.
- Experience of flying probe test package development, with preference for experience developing on SPEA Flying Probe Test Systems.
- A good understand of measurement and test principles, and equipment, with particular emphasis on in-circuit testing.
- Good Planning and Organising skills.
- Communication skills; the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Credit Control Administrator
Reward Operations Advisor
Helicopter Landing Site Officer
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer