NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
Maintenance and Engineering
£35700 - £46000 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking an EN4179 certified NDT Technician Level 2 to join my renowned aviation industry client based close to Heathrow Airport.
The successful NDT Technician will have an EN4179 specific level 2 qualification in Dye Penetrant AND Magnetic Particle inspection.
Additional level 2 certification in Ultrasonic testing or Barkhausen noise testing experience is beneficial but not essential.
Please note that we can only accept aerospace specific NDT qualifications.
NDT qualifications from other industries cannot be accepted.
Role: NDT Technician Level 2 in both PT and MT as a minimum
Location: West London
Salary: £35,700 – £46,000 plus shift allowance
Shift: 4 on, 4 off. 06:30-18:30 shift. Overtime available
- Testing aircraft components using NDT methods
- Undertake material handling to include slings & jigs. Training provided.
- Working to strict Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and ensuring manual handling techniques are adhered to
- Work in a clean and tidy manner and to a 5s standard
Ideal candidate profile:
- Holds an EN4179 level 2 qualification in Dye Penetrant and Magnetic Particle inspection
- Happy to manoeuvre heavy aircraft components.
- Experience of working in a JAA 145 and/or 14 CFR Part 145 environment is preferable but not mandatory as training will be given
- Good planning, organisation, problem solving skills and able to perform under pressure
- Administration skills and PC literate
- Must be a strong team player
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
- Free onsite parking
- The role requires applicants to have annual eye tests to meet testing criteria
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer