£34.00 - £37.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit someone a Procurement Buyer for 18 months. As the Procurement Buyer you will be part of the Leading & Trailing Edge Procurement team. The role contributes to all sourcing activities throughout the contract life cycle, managing tendering and contract negotiation including cost reduction and change management.
Role: Procurement Buyer
Pay: £37 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 18-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
· Act as the focal point for your contracts covering various Airbus commercial programmes with Aerostructures Procurement to lead projects as needed, manage the day to day relationships with suppliers and optimise customer value, while minimising total cost of ownership & risks.
· Coordinate with the Multi-Functional Team (Design, Programme, Plants, Quality and Supply chain) for all activities in relation to the parts / contracts that would be within your control.
· Monitor and apply the contract with suppliers and company stakeholders to achieve a complete application of the relevant terms and conditions to ensure that Quality, Support,
· Logistics and Delivery performances are in accordance with contractual / internal customer requirements and contribute to the definition and delivery of adequate improvement plans when relevant.
· Ensure the contract is up to date and negotiate amendments as required with suppliers
· Manage the Request for Information/Quotation (RFI/RFP) process and the contract negotiation to achieve the best purchasing conditions in accordance within Company requirements.
· Contribute to the development of Procurement and supply chain strategies to help reshape the current supply chain and bring innovation into the current product portfolio
Skills and Experience Required
· Procurement experience desirable
· Commercial / Contract / Finance knowledge is desirable.
· Good understanding of stakeholder management / internal customers
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Good knowledge of IT tools
· Basic knowledge of SAP is desirable
· Negotiation level in English, both written and verbal
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial R& T Engineer
Lead Static Stress Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
Engineering Delivery Team Leader
Clinical Support Technician