Up to £27.43 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Procurement Support to join them on a 12-month contract. You will be working within the focal point of the Spares and Repairs team, managing customer repairs and spares procurement based upon requests made by internal project teams.
Role: Procurement Support
Hours: Full Time – 2 days onsite
Clearance: Full SC however can start on BPSS
Hourly Rate: £27.43 via Umbrella – inside IR35
What you’ll be doing:
- Responsibilities include processing of electronic and manual requisitions.
- Use of SAP to raise request for quotations (RFQ)
- Creating Excel spread sheets to assess the data to aid supplier selection process.
- Raising of purchase orders within SAP.
- Progressing of orders to ensure on time delivery to the internal customers.
- Purchase order amendment in line with changing delivery forecasts post order acknowledgment.
- Maintain dialogue with internal customer to ensure topical delivery forecast are maintained.
- Holding & supporting business operational reviews
- Liaise with both Bought Ledger and vendors to resolve Invoice queries and enable timely and accurate payments.
- Data cleansing of SAP to ensure accurate data collection.
- Quality assessment and measurement of suppliers. Distribution of monthly reports to vendors and ensuring correct reason codes are annotated, enabling accurate reports for delivery and quality purposes.
- Experience working within Procurement
- Proactive approach flexible self-starter
- IT Literate – Must be able to use Microsoft Office (Word; Power Point; Excel; Outlook) to a proficient level. (A working knowledge of SAP is an advantage.)
- Education: Educated to basic secondary level: (Maths, English to O level/GCSE/NVQ as a minimum)
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain good relations with both internal customers and external suppliers.
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines in a professional manner
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Building Control Inspector
Public Accounts Clerk
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader