£32.00 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Project Engineer to join them on an initial 12 -month contract. As the Project Engineer you will be working within the manufacturing engineering function onsite and work on multiple projects which involve looking at any line issues, identifying problems and presenting data to key stakeholders in the business.
Role: Project Engineer
Pay: £35.03 per hour Umbrella Company
Contract: Monday to Friday, 35 Hours a week,12 months
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Daily / on shift line side support to manage technical issues & continuous improvement: missing parts, Non-Conformities, concessions if applicable / DQN, Outstanding Work, maintenance, jigs & tools.
- Perform Work Order Management for out of cycle work.
- Escalate recurrent issues & request support to the Work Prep, PPE, Maintenance, MAP & Outstanding Work support functions roles, if not manageable at level1.
- Involve the Work Prep, PPE, Maintenance, MAP & OSW support functions roles in the continuous improvement routines of the production team.
- Management of the Flowline Involvement Scheme projects progression. Identify best projects and projects manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Reporting of projects (presentations), including daily/ weekly reporting and punctual drumbeat meeting updates. * Problem solving – project blockers, presenting to management for funding.
- Tooling projects, time saving projects, H&S projects, Quality improvement projects.
- Requirement of excellent ICT communication skills
- Engineering knowledge and Airbus experince would be favourable
- Stakeholder engagement
- Excellent communication skills
- SAP experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial R& T Engineer
Lead Static Stress Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
Engineering Delivery Team Leader
Clinical Support Technician