Project Manager – Environment & Sustainability Lead
£52.00 - £56.50 per annum
Share this job
My client is looking for a Manufacturing Project Manager – Environment & Sustainability Lead to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Manufacturing Project Manager – Environment & Sustainability Lead , you will be responsible for
Focusing on Industrial Processes, Methods and Tools, as they relate to the company’s environmental footprint
Role: Manufacturing Project Manager – Environment & Sustainability Lead
Pay: £56.50 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
- Focusing on Industrial Processes, Methods and Tools, as they relate to the company’s environmental footprint.
- Identifying opportunities to reduce the footprint.
- Consultation with senior stakeholders
- Analysis, Planning, Execution & Evaluation of the actions needed to grasp those opportunities
- As part of the Industrial Environmental Roadmap the E&S leader will work alongside transversal leaders at executive level on the following topics –
- Volatile Organic Compounds
- To produce The Environmental Plan for the entire production operation projects portfolio including –
- Environmental and financial benefits.
- Ensure proper observance of the “on Quality, on Time & on Cost” ethic of the company.
Strong experience in a similar role for a major manufacturer
Good knowledge of environmental issues
Excellent PM skills
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”