Project Manager (Supply Chain and Disruption)
£30.00 - £35.03 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Project Manager (Supply Chain and Disruption) to join on them on a 8 month contract. As a Project Manager(Supply Chain and Disruption) you will be responsible for understanding of supply chain and disruption and understanding of finance as this will involve working with invoices etc. up to the value of £millions.
Quantify and justify numbers and understanding of data – understanding of this area would be desirable.
Someone who is hands on and can hit the ground running.
Overseeing the project/ programme with no direct reports
Role: Project Manager (Supply Chain and Disruption)
Pay: £35.03 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Broughton, Flintshire
Contract: 8 months (likely to be extended)
Hours: 35 hours per week Monday – Friday (working 4.5 days between the hours of 7am – 7pm, hours agreed at business discretion, 3 days on site and 2 days WFH)
Security Clearance: BPSS
A position has become available working with the Supply Chain Business Partner team in Broughton to project lead disruption incurred to the plant.
The role will cover multiple programmes and aims to focus on the following:
* Process improvements to current disruption over cost
* Collation and summary of all disruption costs incurred to the plant
* Manage E2E submission of disruption for the UK commercial supply chain.
* Liaise with the supply chain business partners and production areas / support functions to ensure a robust and accurate submission of disruption.
The applicant needs to have a strong financial understanding and background
* Strong understanding of cost analysis
* Understanding of operational disruption management
* Strong project management skills
* Strong communication skills
* Work closely with the plant and the procurement organisation to ensure a smooth process flow link for managing supplier disruption over cost
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”