RF Systems Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£53.05 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a RF Systems Engineer to join them on a 12-month contract. My client is looking for a Systems Engineer with a strong RF competence required to carry out RF communication system research and design activities. Working with highly talented and motivated engineers, in a friendly and supportive environment.
Role: RF Systems Engineer
Pay: £70 Per Hour Via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage or Bristol
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week- Hybrid working available but there will be requirements to work onsite at times.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required before starting.
- RF system performance prediction and assessment.
- Requirements definition and management.
- Performing technical investigations.
- Problem assessments and proposal of design solutions.
- RF system qualification and validation.
- Support to development and in-service trials and activities.
- Resolution of customer and trials-related queries.
- Interfacing with the supplier, customer community and its agencies.
- The successful candidate will be a Systems Engineer with strong experience RF systems.
- Top level understanding of RF systems and propagation.
- Must be able to achieve SC clearance.
- Have good interaction skills – verbal communication, listening and time management.
- Proficiency in the use of MATLAB beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial Maintenance Technician
B2 Licensed Engineers
T400 Stress Approver
Industrial Process Engineer
Antenna Design Engineer
Product Assurance Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer / Assembly & Integration
Test Equipment Design Engineer