RF Test Systems Hardware Engineer
£40.00 - £43.00 per annum
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a RF Test Systems Hardware Engineer to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the RF Test Systems Hardware Engineer, you will be supporting the design and delivery of test solutions to satisfy project requirements and to provide support during the execution of the project production phase.
Role: RF Test Systems Hardware Engineer
Pay: £48 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hers per week – Available to work ‘on-call’ and weekends as required
Contract: 12-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Design, Integration, Validation and Documentation of RF Test Systems solutions; this role shall include all efforts required to deliver the test & control solution, including all hardware aspects where applicable and coordination of these disciplines where appropriate.
- Ensures that the developed solution is developed and produced within the relevant issued quality processes.
Liaise with Project Responsible Engineer to achieve successful project milestone reviews with associated document inputs.
- Responsible for maintaining the solution and for providing support through the project operations phase (with the support of the Test Operations organisation).
To provide responses/advice with respect to test hardware related occurrence reports and non-conformance raised.
Supports the weekly and monthly reporting to the project team and to the department management team.
- Previous experience of the complete Test System Development Cycle and Test Philosophies
- Previous Experience demonstrating the ability to interpret test requirements through to test system design, development, delivery, and support in a production environment.
- Previous experience of maintaining complex multi-faceted test & control solutions.
- Proven track record of delivery OQOTOC
Job / Technical Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Hardware Products in particular RF Amplifiers & Converters
- General Keysight equipment and measurement techniques for Network & Spectrum Analysis, Frequency Generation and Modulation, Power Supply control and provision of control signals.
- Able to provide Test Reports & Result analysis
- Ideally, you have good analytical skills and methodical approach to problem resolution and investigations. You have good communication and team working skills.
- Able to present technical data to peers and project managers in a coherent manner
Training and Education
- Essential: HND in Electronic Engineering with relevant similar industry experience.
- Desirable: Graduate in Electrical / RF Engineering; Aerospace; Electrical manufacture and design
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Principal Product Assurance Engineer – Manufacturing
Antenna Design Engineer
Project Manager – MAIT Environment & Sustainability Lead
Senior Engineer – Electronic Components
Equipment Test Architect
Power Systems Engineer