Safety and Quality Manager
Share this job
ROLE: SAFETY AND QUALITY MANAGER
PAY: DEPENDANT UPON EXPERIENCE
LOCATION: BRIZE NORTON
On behalf of our client, a leading aviation MRO specialising in defence, we are pleased to accept applications for the position of Safety and Quality Manager. This is a post-holder position and is a pivotal role within the organisation. The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day operation of the organisations quality systems and management of the associated teams and priorities.
- Demonstrable experience within an aviation maintenance environment.
- Demonstrable experience in the management of quality systems and procedures, including but not limited to health and safety, quality assurance and safety assurance. Ideally from a Part M, Part 145 environment.
- 4+ year’s experience in a management and/or leadership function.
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with people at all levels in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to influence and motivate others.
- Ability to gain SC level security clearance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Grant Jones at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial R& T Engineer
Lead Static Stress Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
Engineering Delivery Team Leader
Clinical Support Technician