Maintenance and Engineering
£45 - £48 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Stress Engineer to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the Stress Engineer, you will be working within the Broughton Wing Plant Engineering Team (PET) working alongside existing stress analysts.
Role: Stress Engineer
Pay: Up to £48 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
Contract: 12-month contract
Location: Broughton – initially onsite for training then hybrid option
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS
- Static structural analysis, composite and metallic.
- Ability to analyse and validate Metallic, Composites / Hybrids structures at component level for Static strength, F&DT and produce relevant strength margins or reserve factors according to validated and applicable Airbus methods & sizing processes.
- Ability to provide stress analyses for the repair/acceptance of metallic, composites/hybrids structures.
- Ensure airworthiness requirements for aircraft structures.
Skill and Experience
- Ideally held T400 concessions approval for stress but not an essential
- Airbus would be open to candidates who don’t hold an approval but have relevant stress and/or concessions experience
- Experience with other aircrafts, military aircraft, or product knowledge
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Cyber Configuration Engineer
Building Services Engineer
A&P Mechanic P.145
DIAGNOSTIC ENGINEER JUNIOR – HUMS
Data Link Systems Engineer