Systems Compliance Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£53.05 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Systems Compliance Engineer on a 6-month contract. As the Systems Compliance Engineer, you will support the sustainment and improvement of the weapon system architecture. Specifically, this will involve gathering evidence for verification and validation purposes.
Role: Systems Compliance Engineer
Pay: Up to £70 per hour via Umbrella, £53.05 per hour PAYE
Contract: 6-months, 3 days a week onsite – task dependant
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required.
- Generation and review of technical documentation to support verification activity.
- System level compliance evidence compilation.
- System certification and generation of System verification documentation (e.g., Design Verification Plans, and Requirement Verification Modules);
- Systems support to other parallel programmes as required.
Skillset / experience required:
- An appreciation of the Systems Engineering lifecycle and processes, including modification development and formal verification and certification processes
- An ability to produce concise, coherent and detailed technical reports of a high quality
- An ability to work proactively and flexibly across a number of variant programmes for which relative priorities can change quickly
- An effective team player with strong interpersonal and influencing skills, essential to working as part of a multi-disciplinary team and in building cohesion in the relationships between the Systems team and various interfacing teams
- An awareness of RTC & DOORS would be beneficial.
- Proven career experience of Systems Engineering (good understanding of CADMID & V-lifecycles)
- Strong technical competency – proven experience in understanding and resolving technical issues & communicating technical detail at the level appropriate for the audience
- Flexibility to react to changing priorities and managing conflicting demands
- Work with a degree of autonomy and pro-active by nature
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka
Senior Engineering Project Manager
NDT Technician Level 2 (EN4179 certified)
Mechanical Design Stress Engineer
General Aviation Line Technician
Senior Mechanical Design Engineer