Share this job
I am working for a fantastic client in Hampshire who are looking for a Training Instructor to join them on a permanent basis.
Role: Training Instructor
Working Hours: Mon-Friday 09:00-17.30
Summary of the role:
The successful candidate will possess the ability to teach all of the ground school courses to Pilots, Cabin Crew and associated employees.
The position demands great attention to detail, ability to understand the EASA framework of implementing rules as well as working collaboratively in a small team environment.
There is an opportunity to grow their already developed Learning and Development skills within the role.
Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Facilitating training sessions.
- Ensuring that course standards, training requirements and objectives are met.
- Ensuring regulatory compliance of courses to EASA standards.
- Updating course materials using MS Office applications.
- Additional projects and duties as assigned by Management.
- Overseas and UK travel to deliver training.
- Flexible approach to working hours and days.
- Assist with the ‘front of house’ duties when required.
- Responsible for student safety during practical training
- Understanding of delivering training to multilingual students
- Ability to communicate successfully and maintain strong relationships with Vendors, Suppliers, Students/crew and Further Education establishments.
- Some flexibility in working hours and travelling may be required
- Recognized certificate in Training Delivery.
- Strong facilitation and team orientated skills.
- Commutable distance.
- Have operated as Cabin crew/Pilot.
- Strong IT skills, particularly Microsoft PowerPoint
- eLearning design skills
- DfT / Security, First Aid and Dangerous Goods preferred
Please note- we are looking for the successful applicant to live within a 1 hour commute or be willing to relocate to the area. This is also a ground role with no flying included.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!