2752790- Project/Programme Administrator
£19.00 - £22.17 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Project/Programme Administrator to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Project Administrator, you will be responsible for coordinating diaries, activities, resources and requirements for a large UK MoD programme
Role: Project Administrator
Pay: £22.17 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Corsham/Hawthorne, Wiltshire
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: UK SC Security Clearance.
We are looking for an Administrator to coordinate activities, diaries, resources and requirements for a large UK MoD programme.
- Arranging meetings, preparing agendas and arranging the distribution of appropriate meeting material and act as the point of contact for all participants
- Answer queries, writing up action notes and transcribing formal minutes
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Schedule diaries for key programme delivery individuals
- Liaising with a range of Airbus and customer stakeholders
- Maintain databases and tracking systems as required
- Support senior management across a range of projects – ensuring they have accurate tracking systems and project admin support at all times.
- Other general administration as required
- Proven multitasking skills and confident working under pressure
- Strong communicator
- Good organisational skills
- Have good attention to detail, ensuring information is accurate
- Able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines.
- Good IT skills
- Previous administration experience
Education & Training
Previous Administration experience.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”