2764833 – Contract Archiving Administrator
£23.00 - £25.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Contract Archiving Administrator to join on them on a 5-month contract. As a Contract Archiving Administrator, you will be responsible for addressing the archiving status of signed Wing Aerostructure Contracts, archiving and recording as necessary to achieve compliance with the latest requirements.
Role: Contract Archiving Administrator
Pay: £25.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton, Bristol (3 days onsite and 2 remote)
Contract: 5 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
Seeking an individual with experience in administration, with skills as an organiser and a communicator. Key skills would be Communication. The principal objective is to address the archiving status of signed Wing Aerostructure Contracts, archiving and recording as necessary to achieve compliance with the latest requirements. The secondary objective is to assist in establishing a process to maintain compliance going forward.
Once these tasks are substantially complete there is also potential to extend activities to support a third objective, an analysis of ongoing Contract Management, the tasks that have to be completed by a Buyer, the tasks that can be delegated, and the options for delegation.
Five-month placement to complete the archiving and recording, which could be extended to support the further analysis.
Reporting to head of PSW Transversal team – principal focus on Wing Aerostructure Procurement
- Filton archiving – clean up to achieve compliance to process requirement, design and implement a process to maintain compliance going forward (use Bremen team learning)
- eProc – ensure all Contracts are located in the tool, and the requisite archiving info is recorded. Plus, clean-up of the data in the tool.
- Lead an assessment: – What are the key tasks required for Contract Management to 1) be in control and 2) be process compliant? (A2134 as starting reference point)
- Analyse the key drivers that determine the time Buyer must spend on Contract Management…does no. of parts, value of parts make a difference?
From this analysis:
- Support the discussion and decision by Management regarding which of the tasks should be carried out by the Buyer, which could be delegated?
- Pilot an improved way of working whereby certain tasks is delegated
- Commercial and Contracts experience would be preferred
- Ability to utilise Google based and Microsoft IT tools
- Team working and interacting with people
- Ability to take responsibility to achieve goals without detailed work direction
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”