2765265 – Procurement Specialist – Data Analysis
£34.00 - £36.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Procurement Specialist – Data Analyst to join on them on a 8 month contract. As a Procurement Specialist – Data Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering data related to what we buy, who we buy from, what it costs and the ways of working.
Role: Procurement Specialist – Data Analyst
Pay: £36.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton, Bristol, hybrid working 3 days on site 2 days remote
Contract: 8 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday
Seeking an individual with demonstrated data analytics skills to support the implementation of data analysis in relation to procurement of Wing Aerostructures products with the intention of identifying opportunities to improve efficiency, cost, time, quality or sustainability as well as establishing a framework for accessing data and its subsequent analysis. Experience in Procurement would be an added benefit, but not a necessity.
- Gather data related to what we buy, who we buy from, what it costs and the ways of working.
- Looking for opportunities to improve business efficiency, improve cost, time, quality or suitability.
- Address identified pain points.
- Assist in the prioritisation, development, and implementation of projects to pursue and realise these opportunities.
- Data analytics experience is needed
- Ability to utilise Google based and Microsoft IT tools
- Team working and interacting with people
- Procurement background would be beneficial
- Ability to take responsibility to achieve goals without detailed work direction
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”