A Licensed Engineer
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an A Licensed Engineer on a permanent basis. The role of the A Licensed Engineer will be reporting to and working as part of a team of mechanics and certifiers on the zone/aircraft as allocated.
Role: A Licensed Engineer
Salary: Upon Application
Hours: Night shifts only – 5,5,4 Shift Pattern
- Complete routine and non-routine maintenance tasks as directed using the latest approved documentation and procedures.
- Observe and adhere to the company Tooling Policy at all times.
- Maintain awareness and ensure best practices are observed for Health and Safety and Human Factors.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed to the required standards and in line with our clients MOE.
- Ensure that they keep their personal work area, hangar bays and facility clean and tidy at all times.
- Notify the company of any significant findings as soon as possible.
- Raise a safety report on identifying any hazard or the following of an incident.
- To undertake additional tasks and projects as required for the efficient and productive functioning of the company.
- To ensure relevant procedures are followed, maintained, and reviewed ensuring compliance with all regulations.
- To ensure a good relationship is established and maintained between all line station personnel and interfacing departments
- To carry out tasks as detailed by the Shift Leader and Station Manager
- Holds A320 FAM type on their licence.
- Holds a UK CAA Licence
- Has completed a recognised apprenticeship within the aircraft industry or hold similar experience.
- Holds a valid drivers licence.
- Has a good standard of written/ spoken English, including the ability to interact at a technical level.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka