A400M Repair Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£38 - £48 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a A400M Repair Engineer to join on an initial contract until the end of 2023. As the A400M Repair Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to the development of repair solutions and potentially review and approve solutions developed by others.
Role: A400M Repair Engineer
Pay: Up to £48 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week
Contract: End of 2023
Location: Filton – Hybrid option (60% onsite and 40% WFH)
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS and will need to pass the MiIAM A400M accreditation
- Assessment of damage reports.
- Development of repair solutions.
- Review of the SRM (Structural Repair Manual).
- Review of the AMM (Aircraft Maintenance Manual).
- Interrogation of CAD and other design data.
- Interactions with stress, fatigue, manufacturing, and materials & process engineers.
- Some “out of hours” / standby work is anticipated.
- Catia V5 interrogation and part / assy construction.
- Interrogation of engineering data – BoM, 2D drawings, 3D models, DMU assemblies, reports etc.
- Documenting engineer data as above.
- Use of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) Tools such as PASS, Enovia.
- Previous Airbus product experience.
- Previous Airbus product toolsets.
- Previous Airbus signatory delegation.
- An existing RTE (or similar) qualification will be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Microwave Design Engineer
RF Systems Engineer
Actuation Lab Co-Ordinator
Principal Product Assurance Engineer- Manufacturing
Systems Design Engineer
Space Product Quality Assurance
Electrical Cable Design Engineer