Share this job
On behalf of our client we are looking for a motivated and talented EMEA Account Manager to join on a permanent basis. As the Account manager you will be responsible for meeting team revenue and gross profit targets for the assigned region, market and product line.
In order to meet these objectives, you will prospect and cultivate new accounts while maintaining and expanding existing business. You will be able to perform all duties related to the buying and selling of aircraft material, while providing exceptional customer service.
Job Location – Ireland
Salary – Competitive + Commission
- Generate new opportunities and revenue within assigned territories to drive sales growth across all product lines.
- Maintain and grow existing customer base, to ensure support of department customers and anticipation of future requirements.
- Identify, market, and sell department inventory to current and prospective customers.
- Identify purchase, sale, and lease opportunities by monitoring changing trends, economic indicators, competitors, and supply and demand.
- Maintain professional, technical and industry knowledge by reviewing professional or industry specific publications, establishing personal networks and attending annual tradeshows and conferences.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships and networks to provide the highest level of service, as well as uncover new growth opportunities.
- Maintain all sales databases necessary to report sales activity and customer information.
- Makes sure clients receive requested products in a timely fashion.
- Participate in regular meetings with leadership to review internal updates, team and individual sales goals, potential growth opportunities or areas of the business to place focus.
- Demonstrate professionalism and value across all areas of the business.
- Work closely with colleagues or other internal teams on cross-territory opportunities.
- Reporting to the Vice president of Sales – EMEA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field an advantage.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales and gross profit targets.
- 1-2 years experience in the Aviation industry and industry knowledge.
- Highly organized, while demonstrating attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Demonstrates strong prospecting, closing and prompt follow-up skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Cultivates and maintains business relationships.
- Knowledge of AvSight /Saleforce is an advantage.
- Dental Care
- Pension Plan
- Competitive Salary
- Team events
- Sales contests
- Employee appreciation days
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”