Horsham, West Sussex
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Account Manager to join their team due to their continued success and growth. My client is a flexible and versatile organisation that lives and breathes global aviation. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with their business and become an integral part of the organisation.
The main responsibilities for the Account manager will be offering sales support and solutions to Airlines around the world. This is a great opportunity for someone that has exceptional communication and sales skills, as the role will involve a lot of internal and external liaison including new business development.
Role: Account Manager
Salary: Upon Application -DOE
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 – 17:30 – Own transport essential due to location.
- Managing customer accounts.
- Actively selling aircraft parts and managing exchanges.
- Coordinating delivery of Rotatable Components.
- New business development.
- Procurement of new stock.
- Negotiating/sales meetings with customers/suppliers.
- Processing enquiries and quotes through Avsight.
- Previous experience working in an aviation sales role
- A proactive and service-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of aircraft components essential
- Able to make decisions using own initiative
- Capability to use aptitude to recognise and respond to problems.
- The ability to manage workloads, meet deadlines and be a self starter
- Commercial awareness with the drive to reach targets
- Previous exposure to office 365.
- To Develop Aviation Sales skills, assist across all practice disciplines and further own career.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”