Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Accounts Assistant on a permanent basis. The role of the accounts assistant will be to work closely with the accounts team managing the processing of invoices and responding to queries from suppliers.
Role: Accounts Assistant
Salary: Upon Application
Hours: 08:30 and 17:00 on Monday to Thursday and between 08:30 and 14:30 on Friday
- Manage processing of purchase invoices (incl. obtaining approvals, setting up suppliers in finance system, filing)
- Manage and respond to queries from suppliers
- Process supplier payments in the bank
- Manage purchase requests process and issue purchase orders
- Full ownership of AP ledger (with reconciliation of statements, covenant around aging, audit queries etc)
- Liaising with Procurement staff to provide best support to the business.
- Covering AP mailbox
- Bank allocations & bank reconciliations
- Ad-hoc support with other tasks in finance team
- O level or GCSE A-C standard grades
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field (preferred but not mandatory).
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV (preferred but not mandatory)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Team Player
- Basic understanding of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of relevant financial regulations and compliance standards is a plus.
- Good organisational skills
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Pro-active approach
- Initiative to identify potential efficiencies in current processes and implement positive changes
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer