Actuation lab co-ordinator
£30.00 - £35.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Actuation Lab Co-ordinator
on an initial 6-month contract. The Actuation Lab Co-ordinator will take on full responsibility for the day-to-day management of the Actuation development lab.
Role: Actuation Lab Co-ordinator
Pay: Up to £35 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC Required
- Management of all activities undertaken in the Actuation lab, manage the capacity in the lab and planning with the project team’s usage of the CATE tables and equipment.
- Work with the development engineers to set up tests on the CATE tables, this will involve mechanical based skills as well electronics.
- Responsible for the health and safety aspects of the lab to ensure it is a safe environment for all users and escalate issues to the management team as required.
- Ensure the appropriate ESD rules are applied and adhered to by all lab users.
- Manage the access of staff members to the lab, ensuring they have the appropriate training in place to access the lab.
- De-bugging and root cause understanding on test set ups as required. Also there will be CCA level investigations and corrective action work required on an as need basis.
- Responsible for the equipment within the lab ensuring it is available as needed, working with the management team to highlight any shortfalls.
- Managing the use of the ovens with the development teams
- Support to EMC testing
- Experience of working in a lab environment
- Good electronics engineering background.
- Good mechanical skills, happy to use basic hand tools.
- Conversant on ESD requirement in a lab environment.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Credit Control Administrator
Reward Operations Advisor
Helicopter Landing Site Officer
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer