Aero Engine Mechanics
Amsterdam, North Holland
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating worldwide for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention. On behalf of our Amsterdam based client, we are currently recruiting experienced Aero Engine Mechanics.
Job Title: Aero Engine Mechanics
Location: Velsen, Amsterdam
Employment Type: Permanent, Fulltime
To be successful in an application you should be able to demonstrate a minimum of 2 years current or recent experience working in an Aero Engine overhaul facility.
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a world-renowned company specialising in Aircraft Engine Overhaul.
- Perform aero-engine maintenance, modification, and inspections in our client’s workshop and on-site at customer bases.
- Carry out maintenance and inspection activities of a Line and Base variety across several engine types.
- You will have strong experience of managing customer expectations and be comfortable with dealing with customers in demanding circumstances in a professional manner and timely manner.
- Given the nature of the work, travel will be required on a global basis, at times at very short notice.
- While at remote sites you will have a direct interface with customers, in often very demanding situations.
- Significant experience working within the aviation MRO industry, specifically on aero engines in an engine shop environment.
- Experience replacing LRUs and carrying out SB mods.
- Experience in borescope inspections.
- Flexible approach to work times and locations.
In addition to a great salary package our client offers a wonderful suite of benefits.
To apply please send your latest CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications that we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
179276 – Assembly and Test Mechanic
Trainee Production Coordinator
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer