Aerospace Components Build Technician
West London, London
Maintenance and Engineering
£28000.00 - £34000.00 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking an Aerospace Components Build Technician to join my renowned aviation industry client based in West London on a permanent basis.
You will be involved in the final assembly of large aircraft components.
Role: Aerospace Components Build Technician
Location: West London
Shift: Mon-Fri. One week of early & one week of late shifts.
Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 depending on experience
- The assembly of mechanical components and Installation of Hydraulic and Electrical systems and associated hardware
- Assembly will be conducted in line with all OEM, legislative, and Industry requirements providing right first time, quality primary structural aircraft products.
- Management of consumable items
- Inspection/duplicate inspection of completed assemblies/sub-assemblies.
- Precise work scheduling.
- AOG/On Wing support if required.
Ideal candidate profile:
- Ideally you will have served an Aircraft related apprenticeship or equivalent with experience in a similar industry.
- Experience within an EASA/FAA approved organisation is preferred, plus ability to demonstrate a detailed knowledge of the legislative and quality system requirements.
- Experience in assembly of components
- Ability to meet tight deadlines whilst adhering to safe, methodical working practices.
- An understanding of manual handling and the ability to use hand tools and power tools.
- Physical fitness to assemble and lift heavy components.
- Good understanding of MS Excel and Word
- The position requires some flexibility in working hours including working overtime at weekends.
- A strong team player with excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer