Air Charter Broker
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an Air Charter Broker to join them on a permanent basis. My client is looking for a dynamic, efficient, service-oriented and hard-working individual to join their Greek office.
- Monitor and provide quotations for incoming requests.
- Ensure all administration associated with each project is carried out effectively.
- Act as a liaison between the relevant parties to ensure client expectations are met.
- Generate and follow up on sales leads to capture new business.
- Gather feedback from customer and supplier to monitor performance of all parties.
- Maintain up to date and detailed knowledge of the aviation market.
- Seize opportunities to expand Client database.
- To Carry out ongoing market research.
- Based on market research to identify and pursue new business opportunities.
- Work collaboratively within a team.
- Degree qualified with a good knowledge of the Aviation Industry will be considered an advantage.
- ACMI – Aircraft, Crew, Maintenance & Insurance experience is required, and Operational, commercial and sales experience will be considered an advantage.
- High degree of IT skills.
- Have strong English language skills.
- Have good communication and negotiation skills both written and verbal.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”