Aircraft Component Repair Technician
Maintenance and Engineering
£20000 - £26000 per annum
Share this job
My client is an aerospace MRO facility based in Essex. They specialise in the manufacture, repair & supply of aviation components.
They are now seeking an Aircraft Component Repair Technician to join their friendly team.
The Aircraft Component Repair Technician will work within the technical workshop areas covering Flight Power & Electro-Mechanics, Galley Accessory and Rail Support Divisions.
The candidate ideally should be compliant with PCB electronic component fault diagnosis techniques down to discreet component level.
Some of the units repaired within the shop are as follows:
– Starter Motors
– Windshield Heat Controllers
– Flight Deck
– Linear Actuators
– Static Inverters
– Water Boilers / Coffee Makers
– Generator Control Units
– Smoke Detectors
– Retractable Landing Lights
– Rail Fire Suppression racks
Ideal Candidate Profile:
· Previous experience within the Aviation industry is preferred but not essential as we may consider candidates from other industries with similar skills with the purpose to cross train into the aviation industry.
· Experience in engineering.
· Experience in electronics and PCB fault finding techniques.
· Starting salary of £18,500 to £26,000.00, will be subject to previous experience and industry relevance.
· Extra holiday rewards can be earned by sick free years and length of service.
· Mon-Fri 08:00 to 16:30
· Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. No sponsorships are provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply straight away.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer