Aircraft Corrosion Specialists
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client provides aircraft maintenance, technical support, project management and logistics support capabilities to regional air forces. On our client’s behalf we are we are currently recruiting for experienced Aircraft Corrosion Management Specialists to be based in Oman.
Title: Aircraft Corrosion Management Specialists
Location: Middle East – Oman
Package: Excellent Package
Job Type: Contract/Permanent
Our client has an immediate requirement for Aircraft Corrosion Specialists, candidates will be expected to have experience as defined below.
* An Aircraft Mechanical Engineer / Technician with a minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in the aviation sector.
* In depth knowledge of aircraft environmental damage control processes.
* In depth knowledge of aircraft corrosion control and prevention methods.
* Understanding of aircraft corrosion repair methods.
* Supervisory / Managerial experience.
* Flexibility to adapt to additional tasking within a small department.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to arrange an informal and confidential discussion, please contact me.
Due to the number of application’s, we receive, it is not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt