Maintenance and Engineering
£20 - £25 per hour + PAYE only. Holiday pay payable in addition
Share this job
A team of Aircraft Dismantlers are required to dismantle various aircraft at our client’s site in the UK.
39.5 hours basic per week. Mon-Fri. 8am-4.30pm. 4pm finish on a Friday.
Potential overtime after weekdays shifts and on a Saturday.
NEW PAY RATE OF £25 PER HOUR PAYE ONLY.
Start ASAP until Christmas 2022.
Aircraft Dismantlers must:
– Have aviation mechanic experience
– Be able to read and follow the AMMs.
– Have your own basic tool kit
– Be available to start ASAP
– Provide your own safety boots
– Provide your own wet weather gear as most work will be outside the hangar
- Own transport essential to get to the working location.
- £25 per hour PAYE only (inside IR35)
- No accommodation provided.
- Please note that you must possess the right to live and work in the UK prior to application.
Please apply immediately if interested.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office.
Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt