Aircraft Engine Mechanics
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating worldwide for more than 35 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention. On behalf of our London based client, we are currently recruiting Engine Overhaul Mechanics.
I’m interested in speaking with Aircraft Mechanics with approx. 3-5 years hands on aircraft experience that are interested in discussing opportunities in Aircraft Engine Overhaul. In the role of Engine Mechanic, you will learn on and off wing engine overhaul procedures on the most modern jet engines. My client is based in West London and is offering permanent employment.
Job Title: Engine Mechanics
Location: West London
Contract Type: Permanent, Fulltime
This is a UK based opportunity, to be successful in your application you must already have the rights to live and work in the UK, sponsorship is not available.
Scope of Role
This is a fabulous opportunity to join a world-renowned company specialising in Aircraft Engine MRO. This opportunity will require successful candidates to perform engine maintenance on a wide range of products within our clients London service centre.
- Engine Maintenance – you will perform aero-engine maintenance, modification, and inspections tasks in our London service centre. This will be across a wide range of product types within our capability list.
- Customer Interaction – you will be interacting with customers daily and will need to manage expectations in a professional, timely manner.
- Improvements – you will be expected to deliver projects to improve our business operation.
- In addition to a great salary package our client offers
- Life insurance, death in service cover
- AXA Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to gyms with generous discounts
- Employee referral scheme.
- Cycle to work scheme (Employee Assistance Program).
- Free parking on site.
- Company pension contribution up to 12%.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption pay (Paying above and beyond the statutory requirement).
- Occupational Health.
- In depth training allowing our employees to progress within their remit.
- Company sick pay
To apply please send your latest CV for evaluation.
Due to the number of applications that we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Apply for this role
Aircraft Avionic Technician
Aircraft Mechanical Technician
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers
Electrical Test Operator