Aircraft Engine Wash Technician
Crawley, West Sussex
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £21.00 per hour
Share this job
Our Gatwick Airport based client is currently seeking to employ an Engine Wash Technician to assist in servicing their client’s customers at Airports in the UK South. You will be required to become part of a team of wash technicians operating an on-wing aircraft engine washing system.
-Salary: £21 per hour
-Job type: Temporary work leading to permanent employment
To be successful in your application you will need to be able to satisfy the following.
- At least 3 years’ experience of mechanic/fitter work in aviation, preferably airside.
- A working knowledge of aircraft engines is preferred
- Flexible in working times and locations (days/night/weekend work)
- Strong team player who can work independently and reliably
- Must hold a valid driver’s license that includes the C1E category
- Holding an EASA Part 66 B1 or a Mechanic ‘A’ license is an advantage.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You will be required to already hold the rights to live and work in the UK. This role will be subject to statutory UK airport security checks.
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer