Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client has an immediate requirement for experienced Aircraft Fitters in Brize Norton, Oxfordshire on a permanent basis. Preference given to those with experience on A400M aircraft.
- Days shift opportunities available
- Night shift opportunities available
- Competitive salary
- Based at Brize Norton, Oxfordshire
To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the following criteria:
- Experience working on Aircraft in a mechanical related role
- Have good verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to demonstrate a well organised approach to daily job tasks
- Ideally, successful candidates will live in the Oxfordshire travel to work area
Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application and be able to obtain BPSS clearance – a start date will not be set until BPSS clearance is obtained
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer