Aircraft MRO – Product Line Manager – Airframes
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Aircraft MRO – Product Line Manager – Airframe
About the Client:
The client supports aircraft owners, operators and MROs with MRO solutions services for global aircraft operators and engineering providers within the aviation and aerospace sectors. They provide engineering and supply chain programs based on aircraft fleets engineering data, to global commercial airlines, aircraft owners and operators. They are an industry leading aerospace specialist, having been in the game for nearly 30 years.
Internal growth within the business.
The Product Line Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing the development, implementation, and execution of product strategies for their aftermarket business.
- Develop and execute product line strategies and plans that align with the overall business strategy and goals.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify customer needs, market trends, and competitive landscape, and use this information to develop and refine product strategies.
- Work with cross-functional teams including sales, engineering, procurement, and finance to define product requirements, specifications, and pricing.
- Manage the product lifecycle from ideation to end-of-life, including product development, launch, and retirement.
- Analyze product performance data, customer feedback, and market trends to make data-driven decisions and continuously improve product offerings.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to develop product positioning and messaging that resonates with target customers.
- Build and maintain relationships with suppliers, customers, and industry associations to stay informed about market trends and opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Engineering, or a related field. Minimum of 2 years of experience in product management in the aerospace industry. or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5+ years airframe product management.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, with the ability to use data to make informed decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated experience managing product lifecycles from ideation to end-of-life.
- Knowledge of the aerospace aftermarket industry and key players.
- Product life cycle is very important, knowledge of airframe products life cycles.
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers and customers, using existing relationships across this side of industry.
Location: Florida, USA
Benefits: 20% bonus, along with health benefits and competitive PTO.
Apply for this role
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers
Electrical Test Operator
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
Production Test Engineer
Mechanical Manufacturing Technician