Maintenance and Engineering
£24.31 - £27.50 per annum
Share this job
Immediate requirement for an experienced Aircraft Painter for a contract in South East England.
General painting task such as panels, skin preparation for NDT and recovery. Propeller blade painting and erosion tape application Touch up points as required. No spray painting all brush or roller techniques as required.
Duration: 1 month, potential for extension
Hours: 554 shift system of 5 on 5 off / 4 on 5 off / 5 on 4 off (12 hours 11.5 paid per day), 7am to 7pm.
- Umbrella: £27.50 per hour
- Deemed: £24.31 per hour
- PAYE: £24.31 comprising £21.69 per hour + holiday pay £2.62
- Previous experience in an aircraft painting capacity.
- Previous experience in an aircraft maintenance environment.
- Candidates must have the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application and be able to obtain BPSS clearance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Grant Jones at Line Up Aviation
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Controller – Bolton
Skilled Electrical Wireman
Production Test Engineer
A320 Structural Mechanic
Structural Mechanic A320
Systems Performance Engineer
Head of Office of Airworthiness (HOA)
Head of Independent System Monitoring (HISM)