Aircraft Technical Records Executive
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Job title: Aircraft Technical Records Executive
Location: South Wales (Flexible)
The customer is a global specialist in aircraft asset management, having established themselves as an industry leader in 2017, their focus is large aircraft assets. They are a specialist in particular, with the procurement of components from aircraft teardowns.
They have a fantastic culture setting the standards across industry for a fair working environment and exceptional work life balance with a lot of travel benefits.
They have offices across Europe, the Middle East and the USA.
* Working directly with the Technical team, assisting with technical records due diligence and acceptance for engine components to ensure the company efficiently provides its Sales team with overhauled units for onward sale.
* Assist with due diligence reviews on pre-purchase documentation for stock items, in line with the Sales teams direction, as well as engine purchasing/programs documentation checks.
* Assist with building trace documentation packages for the Sales team on all major stock items (LLP’s, Airfoils, Cases etc), also digital editing of documentation to ensure they are marketable.
* Uploading of completed documentation packs, customer quotes & repair certificates into QUANTUM system.
* Downloading engine documentation to assist in the modelling of assets for purchase.
* Work and liaise with customer technical teams and outside contractors to close open items prior to completion of purchase – travel to customer location will be required in some instances.
* Provide support to the internal team as and when required on customer technical records queries relating to stock.
* Assist the technical team to gather market intelligence and data relating to pricing, scrap rates & trends.
* General administration & housekeeping of digital files and the Quantum system.
* Provide adequate cover when colleagues are absent or travelling.
* Supporting marketing/business development efforts with customers through visits, shows and conferences when required.
* Any other role requested and deemed necessary by the members of the management team.
Criteria of Applicant:
Perform all tasks to agreed standards. Candidate must be able to work to strict deadlines and under pressure from various parties due to the fast-paced nature and regulated standards of the business. Communication skills are essential along with a willingness to learn.
* Aviation degree or previous industry knowledge/experience advantageous but NOT essential – looking for someone who is a self-starter, shows initiative and has a desire to learn the business.
* Full in-house training to be provided during probation period and hereafter as required.
* Candidate must have a valid driving licence & passport.
* Salary & benefits to be discussed dependent on the level of experience
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka