Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for an Aircraft Technician to join them on a permanent basis. As the Aircraft Technician, you’ll be providing technical assistance for all work carried out on company aircraft when appropriate to restore an aircraft to service after defect rectification or scheduled maintenance IAW current EASA/CAA Part ML and Part 145 and company approvals.
Role: Aircraft Technician
Location: Clyde Heliport – Glasgow
Hours: Full Time
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
Clearance required: The successful candidate must be able to achieve SC security clearance level for this role
What you’ll be doing:
- Maintenance – To undertake scheduled and corrective maintenance of the Aircraft fleet to ensure airworthiness is maintained to meet customer requirements daily.
- Defects and Reports – Undertake as directed, the investigation, diagnosis and rectification of defects and submission of reports as required.
- Documentation – To complete “all” documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- Aircraft/Equipment Documentation – Complete all aircraft and equipment maintenance documentation in accordance with current legislation and Company procedures.
- Flight-line Operations – Carry out Flight-line operations in accordance with company procedures
- Recognised Aircraft Apprenticeship, Military experience or NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Ability to demonstrate the practical and theoretical standards required.
- Supervisory experience in a Civil/Military Aviation environment.
- Driving Licence.
- Basic IT skills
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 4.5% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Reservists in the armed forces receive 10-days special paid leave
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer